Health Care Product Melatonin 10mg
1. 1 kilogram per Aluminum Foil Bag with one plastic-bags inside;
2. 25 kilograms per cardboard barrel with one plastic-bags inside;
3. Packaging as the customers' requirements.
Melatonin is an indolamine that is produced in the pineal gland. Its chemical appellation is N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine or C13-H16-N2-O2.
Melatonin produces a substances called arginine vasotocin. This secretion has an inhibiting effect upon cortisol, a stress hormone produced by the adrenal glands. Insomniacs typically tend to havehigh nighttime levels of the hormone which tends to keep them in an agitated state. inhibition of
this hormone promotes sleep and allows time for regeneration.
The metabolic pathway by which melatonin is produced, involves a by product of tryptophan calledserotonin. When you consider that tryptophan is the least abundant of the essential amino acids inthe normal diet, there is a greater likelihood of a melatonin shortfall because the compound it's
produced from, serotonin, would also be reduced.
100 % pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
≤ 0.1 mg/kg
Residue of Pesticide
Total Plate Count
1. Melatonin can effectively improve sleep quality.
2. Melatonin can improve the functional status of the whole body.
3. Melatonin can improve human immunity, prevent depression, Alzheimer's syndrome, cataracts, for the treatment of glaucoma also had a marked effect.
4. Melatonin can increase the body's immune system, auxiliary cancer, enhance physical fitness.
1. Melatonin powder is naturally produced in the body in response to the perception of light.
2. Melatonin powder has been used to ease insomnia, combat jet lag, protect cells from free-radical damage, boost the immune system, prevent cancer, and extend life.